Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the Stones & Roses website and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order. Please also read our privacy section regarding personal information provided by you.
1. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the Item description. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable. Stones & Rose is not liable for any failed deliveries. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Upon delivery, all goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over. We do not deliver to PO boxes, mail drop-boxes or courier forwarding addresses of any kind. We reserve the right to refuse to deliver to any address other than the cardholder's registered address.
3. If you are resident outside the European Union you may be liable to pay local taxes and import duties upon receipt of your goods. You are solely responsible for the payment of any levies imposed upon you in your own country of residence and Stones & Roses cannot be held liable for these additional charges.
4. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
5. The price you pay is the GBP Sterling price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order, except in the unlikely event of a pricing error being identified by us. While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
6. We do keep on file details of your order. Please read our privacy section for more details.
7. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless we are negligent we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
8. We carry out stringent security checks on all credit and debit card transactions. We reserve the right to refuse an order that has been placed under what we deem to be suspicious circumstances or where the details given do not match the security details held by the card issuer for that card. If we are suspicious of a transaction we may contact you to confirm your details prior to accepting the order for dispatch. If we fail to satisfy any outstanding security issues we will cancel the order and refund the card in full.
9. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England, Scotland and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England, Scotland and Wales. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
10. We offer a 7-day money-back guarantee; please refer to our returns section for details of the terms and conditions that apply. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
11. In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please refer to our returns section.
12. In addition to our own guarantee you also have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within 7 days of delivery under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations. Please refer to our returns section for details of the terms and conditions that apply.
13. All sizes and measurements given on the Stones & Roses website are approximate and provided for your guidance only, but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible. On the rare occasion that there is an error, we will advise you about it as soon as possible.
14. We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with your PC and we accept no liability for any corruption or loss of data held on your PC or any liability for any other loss or damage of any kind caused to your PC resulting from use of this website.
Stones & Roses only collect personal information that is necessary to provide an efficient service. Once all business is concluded the information is destroyed with exception of the email address.
Stones & Roses may use the email address to notify you of special offers or new product launches. If you do not wish to receive such mailings please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your details be removed.
All personal information is kept securely and will not be shared with a third party.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase so we offer a full 7-day money-back guarantee on all purchases.
We simply require that you contact us immediately to arrange for your purchase to be returned to us unworn and in its original condition, complete with its original gift packaging.
Please note that for hygiene reasons we can not accept the return of pierced earrings that have been removed from their protective sealed packaging unless they are faulty.
Wrap the unworn item and its original gift packaging securely and send the package to Stones & Roses.
We strongly recommend that you use registered or recorded post. We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in the post.
You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless we have delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.